We have a OneTeam culture where we strive for all Greenwell team members to work together. When we act as OneTeam, we make a tremendous impact and we exceed the expectations of customers, colleagues and business partners. If you’re looking to join our OneTeam where you can make a difference, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The chemist will perform laboratory and field testing to develop product recommendations and treatment programs and improve the overall productivity of wells. The candidate will work directly with our sales team and our clients to build strong relationships and become their trusted advisor. The chemist will join our in-house laboratory team in Odessa, Texas.
- BS in Chemistry or equivalent and 5 to 10 years of experience in the production chemical industry.
- Very strong understanding of oilfield chemicals, their applications, how they function, and how to select the best compound.
- Solid understanding of proper laboratory testing techniques and safety guidelines.
- Experience using and developing methods for FTIR, AA, IC.
- Knowledge of advanced laboratory equipment desired.
- Must be a proven team player with strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong desire to complete projects in the most accurate and timely manner possible.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume to email@example.com