Corrosive agents cause drilling pipe to become corroded or even destroyed. Greenwell’s scavengers reduce H2S, CO2 and oxygen concentrations to extend the life of downhole tubulars and boost overall system efficiency. At the same time, well safety is improved by minimizing poisonous gases.
In production, customers require corrosion prevention solutions to protect downhole hardware while producing water and corrosive formation fluids. Greenwell’s scavengers and corrosion inhibition solutions reduce the need to workover wells, extending their ROI.
Greenwell’s SWAT line™ includes solutions that are not adversely affected by CO2 unlike most scavengers on the market.
- SL-400 – Concentrated H2S scavenger containing 80% organics and formaldehyde-free. Effectively removes H2S from either aqueous or hydrocarbon fluid systems.
- SL-401 – H2S scavenger with 50% concentration.
- OS300-270 – Liquid oxygen scavenger
- GS-40 – H2S Scavenger. Formulation of unique reacted amines that quickly react with H2S; added scale inhibitor
- GS-50 – H2S Scavenger. Formulation of unique reacted amines that quickly react with H2S
- GS-100 – CO2 Scavenger
- DA-90 – Hydrogen sulfide scavenger
- DA-320 – H2S Scavenger (Zinc)
- DA-330, DA-335 – Oxygen scavengers