In a horizontal wellbore, fluid velocity is not adequate to clean the hole effectively. As such, high-cutting carrying capacity polymers are required to clean the hole and prevent stuck pipe and other related problems.
Greenwell’s Well Snot™ line provides a premium viscosity profile for cleaning the horizontal wellbore and includes gel slurries, dry powders and polymers.
- Liquid xanthan gum product delivers the highest thixtropic properties in the industry
- Slurried systems are environmentally-friendly, possess no BETX and have extended shelf life to deliver a uniform quick-yielding product
- WS-100-High viscosity xanthan gel slurry designed for aqueous-based fluids and contaminant tolerant
- WS-200-Standard viscosity xanthan gel slurry
- WS-300-Xanthan gel dry powder
- WS-400-HEC linear gel slurry
- WS-500-PHPA polymer
- Liquid breaker