Fluid interaction with the formation face can destabilize the near wellbore, creating sloughing, permeability reduction and fine migration.
Greenwell’s shale inhibitors/clay stabilizers protect the wellbore and perform successfully even in the most exceptional water-sensitive shale formations.
- Provide permanent and temporary stabilization
- Effective in a wide variety of fluids
- KCL502C-50% active choline chloride for temporary shale/clay control
- PCC-Permanent clay stabilizer
- Shale Ban-Water-soluble clay stabilizer